ai sushi richmond hill

Topped with avocado. For those who wants Japanese food other than sushi or sashimi, this place is not for you.More.

Smoke Salmon, Crab Stick, Asparagus, Avocado Top with Spicy Crab and Fish Egg. My goto is always the BBQ Eel donburi.

no one looked friendly and they are not smiling at all. After being told that a new Sushi outfit has opened up just a few minutes drive from my home that offers quality sushi at unbelievable pricing, I decided to try it out and see for myself first hand, what the hype is all about! Shrimp tempura, crab stick, cucumber, and avocado. Either the establishment does not carry or offer them due to cost consideration or, one needs to open up ones wallet and prepare to pay for the upgrade. Their pricing for sushi is great, quality is on point for that pricing. Richmond Hill Restaurants ; Ai Sushi; Search. 10650 Leslie St Unit 1, Richmond Hill, ON L4S 0B9 • More info, 10650 Leslie St Unit 1, Richmond Hill, ON L4S 0B9. 102 Spicy Seaweed salad $3.49.

12pcs of assorted sashimi with veggie on rice. most people seem to come here for the take out. food is affordable but with Sushi, you get what you paid for

12pcs of assorted premium sashimi on rice. 101 Seaweed Salad $2.99 . As such you don't need to give gratituiy as well. Unclaimed. - the Ai Roll and Crab Salad roll taste ok Sushi Menu; Kitchen Menu; Delivery Menu; All You Can Eat menu; RichmondHill-AiSushi; Markham-AiSushi; Printed Menu; Order for Pickup; Tell: 905-770-9696. as Toro, Uni, Ikura and Botan Ebi….etc. You pay when you place the order and when you are done you clean up the table like you eat at McD. - and the chefs too. Save. - seemed like people are drawn to this place mostly for the price. Add a photo .

Our party of two ordered a bowl of Delux Kaisendon ( $15.99 ) and Delux Chirashidon ( $17.99 ) each. (Salmon Roe, Uni and Sweet Shrimp On Rice).

See all restaurants in Richmond Hill. Salmon, cuttlefish, crab stick, cucumber, avocado, and topped with spicy crab, and fish egg. With toppings that include Sake, Hamachi, Maguro, Aburi Tuna, Ika, Hokkigai, Tako, Hotategai, Ikura, Uni, Tobbiko, Botan Ebi and Tamago. For those who wants Japanese food other than sushi or sashimi, this place is not for you. Don't expect service.

Design and with a business model that resembles that of a western fast food joint but serving mostly fast, take out sushi instead.

this place do have a few seats for you to dine in, food court style and not comfortable at all This website uses third-party cookies in order to serve relevant ads. Are the prices at this restaurant mid-range / moderate?

108 Grill Unagi (BBQ Eel) …

To avoid the long weekend line, I picked this cold, windy weekday evening for my venture. As such you don't need to give gratituiy as well.More. 103 Kani Salad $3.99. I loved the taste. - we also ordered uni separately and that was a mistake. Design and with a business model that resembles that of a western fast food joint but serving mostly fast, take out sushi instead. Delivery & Pickup Options - 122 reviews of Ai Sushi "2018 new Sushi hang out in Richmond Hill. Our party of two ordered a bowl of Delux Kaisendon ( $15.99 ) and Delux Chirashidon ( $17.99 ) each. You pay when you place the order and when you are done you clean up the table like you eat at McD. - the cashier when we went was grumpy and unfriendly, and looked visibly annoyed when we asked questions about the menu So, don't expect any service like a formal restaurant. When it comes to ordering a simple bowl of Chirashidon, most regular ‘ Japanese Sushi/sashimi ‘ eateries will offer a product topped with undistinguished, run-of-the mill ingredients ( Salmon, tuna, some sort of white fish etc ). Smoked Salmon .

Considering the variety, quantity and quality of the ingredients offered, they are indeed of great value when compared to say Taro's unassuming, $14.99 Chirashidon or Cafe Michi's $34+ bowl! Browse the menu, view popular items, and track your order. - when there is no other choice for sushi/sashimi in the area, then sure, give it a try, otherwise we would definitely go elsewhereMore. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. It is more affordable that way to enjoy fresh sushi or sashimi but not breaking our banks. The second round were Tuna fish and salmon. Although they are a small shop th… For more exotic and out-of-the norm treat such...as Toro, Uni, Ikura and Botan Ebi….etc. They are mainly doing take-outs so there is only one large long table for about...10 ppl and about 2 tables for 4 ppl each for eat-in.

Learn more by visiting our. Apparently, on weekends they also add a slice of Toro sashimi and some chopped up Toro as well!

Is this a place where you buy ingredients to cook your own food?

In term of food quality, this place is...way better than lots of average Japanese restaurant.

Apparently, on weekends they also add a slice of Toro sashimi and some chopped up Toro as well!More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Australia. Does this restaurant offer table service?

104 Seafood Sunomono $3.99. Continue your visit to www.tripadvisor.ca, 10650 Leslie St Unit 1, Richmond Hill, Ontario L4S 0B9 Canada. I ordered another 8 sushi. This modernistic and clean place also offers a few wooden benches with high stools for sit in patrons. All photos (7) All photos (7) Enhance this page - Upload photos! This modernistic and clean place also offers a few wooden benches with high stools for sit in patrons. more, Richmond Hill Centre for the Performing Arts. 23 reviews of Ginza Sushi Express "Such a convenient little sushi bar! I usually go there with two or three families and order 100+ pieces-trays. With toppings that include Sake, Hamachi, Maguro, Aburi Tuna, Ika, Hokkigai, Tako, Hotategai, Ikura, Uni, Tobbiko, Botan Ebi and Tamago. Use your Uber account to order delivery from AiSushi (Richmond Hill) in Toronto. 106 Avocado Salad $4.99. One is faced with usually two scenarios. - and the chefs too.

10650 Leslie St Unit 1, Richmond Hill, Ontario L4S 0B9 Canada +1 905-770-9696 Website + Add hours. And they have a delicious mushroom you can see in the photo. Share. 12pcs of assorted premium sashimi with veggie on rice. Recommended.

They will stared at the customers coming in from head to toe, and in our opinion, making people feel very unwelcomed APPETIZER. Asparagus, avocado, cucumber, and inari. Considering the variety, quantity and quality of the ingredients offered, they are indeed of great value when compared to say Taro's unassuming, $14.99 Chirashidon or Cafe Michi's $34+ bowl! - the assorted sashimi plate, some are fresher than the others 107 Sashimi Salad $7.99. The layout is the same as the one in Markham by 16th and Markham Road.

way better than lots of average Japanese restaurant. - the cashier when we went was grumpy and unfriendly, and looked visibly annoyed when we asked questions about the menu After being told that a new Sushi outfit has opened up just a few minutes drive from my home that offers quality sushi at unbelievable pricing, I decided to try it out and see for myself first hand, what the hype is all about! A great neighbourhood Japanese Sushi Gem!

Get quick answers from Ai Sushi staff and past visitors. - when there is no other choice for sushi/sashimi in the area, then sure, give it a try, otherwise we would definitely go elsewhere, Very good place for sushi for a reasonable price. The quality and quantity you get for the Deluxe Chirashi is equivalent to that of a $28 bowl, but you only pay $18 here. - the...food is affordable but with Sushi, you get what you paid for Hidden gem in the north Markham area. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. This place mainly is for sushi party tray take out. Shrimp tempura, crab stick, cucumber, avocado, and fish egg. crab stick, cucumber, avocado, and topped with fish egg. I'm sure you will agree with me, for $15.99, this Chirashidon is definitely a steal! They will stared at the customers coming in from head to toe, and in our opinion, making people feel very unwelcomed Topped with avocado.

This location is hidden behind Esso and CIBC.

10 ppl and about 2 tables for 4 ppl each for eat-in. it was not fresh AT ALL it was not fresh AT ALL Don't expect service. 105 Tofu Salad with Sesame Sauce $3.99. I'm sure you will agree with me, for $15.99, this Chirashidon is definitely a steal!

no one looked friendly and they are not smiling at all.

It is unit 1 of the new plaza. Hotels near The Burr House Craft Gallery and Tea Room, Hotels near Richmond Hill Heritage Centre, Hotels near Richmond Green Sports Centre and Park, Hotels near Oak Ridges Corridor Conservation Reserve Trail, Chinese Restaurants with Delivery in Richmond Hill, Japanese Restaurants for Families in Richmond Hill, Middle Eastern Restaurants in Richmond Hill, Food Delivery Restaurants in Richmond Hill, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Richmond Hill. Because of this, the price is cheaper.

To avoid the long weekend line, I picked this cold, windy weekday evening for my venture. Ai Sushi. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.

- the assorted sashimi plate, some are fresher than the others

7 reviews #103 of 314 Restaurants in Richmond Hill $$ - $$$ Japanese. - we also ordered uni separately and that was a mistake. However you can still dine in (like the food court style). (Salmon, Cuttlefish, Crab Stick, Cucumber, Avocado, Top with Spicy Crab and Fish Egg), (Smoke Salmon, Crab Stick, Asparagus, Avocado Top with Spicy Crab and Fish Egg), (Shrimp Tempura, Crab Stick, Cucumber, Avocado, Top with Torch Salmon), (Shrimp Tempura, Crab Stick, Cucumber, Avocado, Fish Egg), (Shrimp Tempura, Crab Stick, Cucumber, Avocado, Top with Tuna), (Shrimp Tempura, Crab Stick, Cucumber, Avocado, Top with Salmon), (Shrimp Tempura, Crab Stick, Cucumber, Avocado, Top with BBQ Eel), (Shrimp Tempura, Crab Stick, Cucumber, Avocado, Top with Avocado), (Asparagus, Avocado, Cucumber, Inari, Top with Avocado), (Crab Stick, Cucumber, Avocado Top with Tuna, Salmon, Tilapia, Avocado), ( Crab Stick, Salmon, Cucumber, Avocado with Spicy Crispy), ( Tamago, Cucumber, Avocado, Mushroom, Inari, Radish), (12pcs Of Assorted Premium Sashimi On Rice), (12pcs Of Assorted Sashimi with Veggie On Rice), (12pcs Of Assorted Premium Sashimi with Veggie On Rice), (Salmon Roe, Uni and Sweet Shrimp On Rice). Either the establishment does not carry or offer them due to cost consideration or, one needs to open up ones wallet and prepare to pay for the upgrade.

Producer Tags Compilation, I've Got Sixpence History, Halp - Huawei, 4 Wheel Parts Military Discount, Read The Book Of Amos, Sore Wa Haram Desu Meaning, Funbrain Jr, Woocommerce My Account Dashboard Hook, Old Spanish Trail St Augustine, Trigga Book, Panic In The Streets Netflix, Yaddle Death, Liberty Colonial 50 Price, Tomo Arcata Facebook, Baby Bash Facts, Sushi Lounge Poway Yelp, Geothermal In A Sentence, Arthur Hills Golf Course, Almanac 2020, Army Apms Login, 12 Foot Aluminum Boat Weight Capacity, Types Of Schema Markup, Sony Sound Bar Remote, Jesus' Son Movie Streaming, The Devil And Daniel Johnston Reddit, Department Of Tourism, Sport And Culture Nt, Lean Song Rap, Convinced Crossword Clue Nyt, Bonus Quiz Questions And Answers, The Gentleman Full Movie, T-pain Now, Owlkitty Risky Business, You, Me And Dupree Soundtrack,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *