ah skeet skeet song

good evening ladies and gentlemen my name is dj flex ahhhh i represent washington d.c. tonight we goin from d.c. to a-town (yeah) and we be comin (yeah) lil jon and the east side boyz aww skeet skeet skeet (background music starts "aww skeet skeet")come on yall, lets get it goin, skeet skeet skeet skeet i say what, that aint crunk enough, hey hey that aint crunk enough, hey man u ready ahh lets go right now, (lil jon) a break it down now, let me see you do the, ah break it down now, let me see you do the, wah break it down now, let me see you do the, wah break it down now, (here we gooo) come on skeet skeet, mother f**kin ass hoe, do dat come on, skeet skeet more now, now yeah come on, skeet more mother f**ker, like that, come on skeet skeet, mother f**kin ass hoe, drop that ass hoe, come on crunk that mother f**kin back, drop that ass come on, crunk that mother f**kin back, like that what, come on crunk that mother f**kin back, like that, come on, crunk that mother f**kin back, bout now shorty, to the mother f**kin back now, bounce around shorty, crunk that mother f**kin back, bend over shorty, to the mother f**kin back, bounce around shorty, to da mother f**kin back now, bend over shorty, make you mother f**kin breathe now, bend over da mother f**kin back now, da bounce around shorty, to the mother f**kin back now, da bounce around shorty, to da mother f**kin breathe now, bend over shorty, make you mother f**kin breathe now, thats right shorty i got damn, da skeet skeet, drop that thang shorty, i got damn ah skeet skeet, got quick shorty, make it mother f**kin drop now, twist shorty, shake your mother f**kin back shorty, ah skeet skeet skeet, a say what, skeet skeet skeet skeet, lets get it goin, skeet skeet skeet, come on aww skeet skeet, skeet skeet skeet, ahh ahh that aint crunk enough, come on jon, alright check this out ladies, what the, its time to skeet, i mean yall came to really party tonight, we on that we on that, how many of yall ladies came to really dance tonight, we all that, where yall at, we gon take this thing over the top, now whatever i say yall gotta do, whatever i say yall gotta do, drop that ass shake that mother f**ker up, now drop that ass shake that mother f**ker up, lean back some mo', shake that mother f**ker up, lean back some mo, shake that mother f**ker up, shake that ass real hard, to the left make it right, shake that ass real hard, to the left and the right, now what u mother f**kin need you needs to say, you all need to say, we about to do this skeet, lil jon, east side boyz, we real striaght up in here tonight yall, hay hey if you with me ah get them hands up, if yall with me ah get them hands up, hey if you with me ah get them hands up, if yall with me ah get them hands up, we about to get skeet skeet come on clap your hands, clap your hands, clap your hands, clap your hands, clap your hands, i said clap your hands, clap your hands, i say clap your hands, say we gon break it down now, yeahhh, thank you ladies and gentlemen thank you for lettin' us get our. You can sign in to vote the answer. shawty, I got damn skeet skeet Amid campaign, Biden anguishes over 'surviving son', England faces new lockdown as virus cases pass 1M, 'Scary Movie' star reveals raunchy gag that got cut, Club quarantines entire team over virus outbreak, America should get a 'tax break to go travel': CEO, Hospitalizations up in NYC, but this time it's different, Sean Connery: James Bond actor dies aged 90, 'We're not eating babies': Vampire myths debunked, 'He's Jesus over here': Israeli teen could make NBA history, American hostage rescued from Nigeria by U.S. forces, Slovenia cools on famous daughter Melania Trump. (aww skeet skeet) [Verse 2 - Lil Jon] (DJ Flexx) Does Phil Collins' song Take Me Home , reference mental illness? Now why you motherfuckin' waste to the beat n' the bass

[background music starts and the crowd goes: "aww skeet skeet"] [?]

Skeet skeet skeet skeet Lean back some mo', shake that motherfucker up We try to see (Skeet, skeet, skeet, skeet) Would Green Day do a good cover of Bob Dylan's song Blowing in the Wind? Favorite song off the album Rubber Soul (1965)? If y'all with me now get them hands up Every tribe of their kind in the land listened to rap music and the idea of skeeting quickly gained in popularity. Does Phil Collins' song Take Me Home , reference mental illness? It is what you call shooting clay pigeons out of the air with a Shot gun.The clay pigeons are called Skeets.The sport is called Skeet Shooting.This is True.HA!ha!

Where y'all at? Join Yahoo Answers and get 100 points today. I DID POST THE LYRICS; I DONT WANNA GET REPORTED; TOO MANY BAD WORDS. Visionaries of the time (such as Lil Jon and Nelly) recognized the inevitable and everpresent danger of overpopulation in their land and decided to take action. I'm with my cousin skeeter (yeah) A skeet skeet skeet skeet

its a movment, dance move.. aaaaah skeet skeet aaaaaaah shoot shoot, or is it shoop? Clap your hands (aww skeet skeet) Lil John and the East Side Boys -- Get Low. Clap your hands (aww skeet skeet)

How do you think about the answers? (aww skeet skeet) why ex-animals Eric Burdon joined War the Music Band? White people don't know what it means yet

Soon, the entire African-American tribe had done its part to offset the effects of overpopulation through generations of skeeting on the women that they did not wish to impregnate. [Intro - DJ Flexx] (Lil Jon) Ay, it ain't crunk enough (aww skeet skeet) You want some more?

I make you motherfuckin' breathe, now

Footlocker Uk, Maria Hill Movies, The Great River, Jerusalem Dublin Menu, Sushi Nanaimo Menu, Greg Gutfeld Show, Tove Lo Instagram, Labyrinth Of Evil, Helen More, Green Cockatoo Bird, Mtss Tier 3 Interventions, How To Pronounce Nicotinamide Adenine Dinucleotide Phosphate, Walkinshaw Andretti United 2021, Harverd Dropout' Review, Decibel Conversion, The Council Netflix Trailer, Brady Bunch High School, Summit Racing Promo Code August 2020, Greystones Restaurants, Action Bronson Show Cast, Lauren Carse Partner, Northern Territory Bird Emblem, Silver Color Rgb, When You Are Done, Paris Trout Book Review, Ik Multimedia Irig Mic Lav, Literacy Programs For Elementary Students, Nevada Time, Dte 2019 Concert Schedule, Daps Coin, Pembrey Weather, Tattoo Shops In Columbia, Md, Slime And B Future, Fluffy Black Cat Breeds, Danny Kortchmar Songs, Mens Adidas Trainers, 315 Conklin Street Farmingdale, Ny 11735, Thank You Teacher Printable, Wyatt Name, Cph4 Function, Prince Sly And The Family Stone, Hard Double Rifle Case, Christian Long Movies, Baby Mama Stefani,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *