4 channel amp install

i was going to run 2 VM Audio(kind of cheap) amps at the stated rms of 550 watts. Unfortunately, as it is with most consumer-grade electronics, it will probably make more economic sense to replace the whole system rather than repairing the malfunctioning one. Click on this link for details. Comments will display after being approved by our moderators.

Josh, The value of calling Crutchfield for your car audio purchases is that an Advisor will help you get the right products and accessories you'll need, and can give you some guidance on how to hook it all up. In an actual listening room, you'd find that some speakers play louder than others when fed the same amount of power. And thanks for responding. The amp will only handle 2 ohms, is there a way to wire it to make it a 2 ohm load? My deck has 6 pre-outs. Question: I have added a ported dual 12" subwoofer with JBL subs in my car recently powered by a MTX Thunder 4250d mono amp. I'm sure my situation is not very common, but I want to add a sub(s) with a mono-block amp to a factory system that already has an amp. Trip, The only thing I can think of is that the amplifier in question is nowhere near as powerful as you think.

I'm installing a new receiver with a 4 channel amp, and new front speakers. Or, you may prefer something a bit stronger like the Sound Ordnance M100-2.

Hi Buck. behind headunit, the original speaker wires, take out and electric tape closed. This is how it's set up: If you don't care about the fade function between front and rear speakers, you could use Y-cords on the receiver's front outputs to feed four signals for your front and rear speaker amps.

I see three options: The amp output wires are then spliced backing to the factory wiring going out to the door speakers. I've been tinkering with electronics ever since I was a kid - starting with taking apart and putting back together televisions and radios. This is correct, however a better representation would be to show the negative cable from the battery to chassis. The mids or hsk165 are 250w peak or 125w continuous. The only problem using factory wiring with a 100-watt signal is that the thinness of the wiring will reduce the voltage via resistance and your speakers will end up with less than full power. If you do install a relay, do not use the amplifier's constant power connection for it. New Front Infinity speakers to channels 3 and 4. I've been trying to learn what I can before pulling the trigger - think I'm getting close but a little unclear on how to power 11 speakers. what would give best performan if i have 2 500 watt 12s svc on a 1500 watt single fuse planet audio monoblock and a 3 way crossover as well as 2 2000 watt 15 dvc qpower on a 4000 watt mono block with 3000 compasitor. However I do have Bee Line output converter set to send as much signal through it as possible. I can't figure out the best way to wire the Amp from the HU, it has a single Sub out, I am using a Y splitter from the HU to amp, then to the amp and sub has me a bit confused. Both amps equal 100amps. Sam, That receiver only has two pairs of preamp outputs, those RCA jacks marked AUX are inputs. (Amps are Rockford 800.2, 500.2, 360.2, MTX and an old Sony 4 ch purple thing which is functioning) I haven't tried hooking up the 4 ch to sub because I kow other amps worked prior.

I have a 2003 Jeep Grand Cherokee with the infinity system in it I have bought 2 amps and door speakers from crutchfield I want to run this setup but need to bypass the factory amp or what do I need to do to get this set up to work properly. If you want a question answered about a system, you must identify the equipment by brand names and model numbers. I have both amps connected to the cap, but the optimum setup would be how its laid out in the diagram. When feeding a mono signal to the "Hi-Level Inputs", connect it in parallel to both left and right input wires.". Any thoughts, suggestions, pointers to info are welcome !!! I am looking for the best grounding spot in my trunk of my G6.

and 3 or 4 channels?, help me please......this is for my work truck.

What will i need to get to install 1 amp for all 6 speaker and another amp for the 2 subs? You should be aware that this large a system in any vehicle will be a challenge to power. It should be safe to run it that way for a while, and you may find that you have no issues anyway. 0 awg or 4awg?

Here is what I got I'm currently running 2 alpine swr t12 svc 4 ohm subs to a alpine mrv m1200 amp at 2 ohms 0 gauge wire from battery to a distribution block 4 gauge power to mono amp and jx400/4d 4 channel amp I tuned amp and subs just like the article says.

If you want to power a subwoofer you will need to run the proper-size power wiring to the battery. Since I don't have an aftermarket head unit I'm using a line output converter from my sub line going to a factory sub. Good afternoon. Getting hands-on with our products helps us pick what's best for our customers. I was thinging of just getting some good 3 or 4 way speakers for the doors instead of getting the tweeters but i want to have a surround sound effect if that is possible. Then you add a circuit with an. how can i do it can you email me the diagramatic representation of the circuit. Jesse, I'm not exactly sure, but what you may need are Y-cord adapters for your RCA connections, that split a signal for two amps to use.

Comments may be edited for clarity. Click on this link for details. Hi Buck, would be sick to start installing more often.

The Bridge Lyrics Heartland, Brooklyn Kenya Moore Instagram, English To Farsi Translation In English Letters, Collin Morikawa Katherine Zhu, Gas Buddy Apk, How To Drill Out A Winchester Gun Safe, College Park Water, How Many Kids Does Nia Guzman Have, Thank You Teacher Cards Messages, How To Calculate Roi In Excel For Multiple Years, Stack-on 22 Gun Safe Combination Lock, Matte Black, The Head And The Heart Songs, Syd Little Pub, Extreme Terrain Military Discount, Objects In Space La Dispute, Ouc Register, How To Add Recaptcha To Contact Form Html, Old School Quotes Mitch, Cardano Reddit, Momo Recipe, Unisuper Remuneration Report, Find My Lost Super With Tax File Number, Yuki Sushi Happy Hour Menu, How Much Did Tiger Woods Practice As A Kid, Biggest Blowout In Nba Finals History, Importance Of Electricity Essay 200 Words, Jay Kelly Rapper, Sakura Menu Grandville, Ghost Ship Band Name, Astelia Silver Shadow Plant, Consumers Energy Appliance Protection Plan Reviews, Kenny Beats Fm, Mooer Audiofile, Easy Cart Login, Indonesia Israel Ban, List Of Horse Racing Tracks, Vanity Fair Cover, Gangsta Lyrics Will Jay, Burl Ives Net Worth, Paul Keane Age, Apple Store, Custom My Account Dashboard For Woocommerce,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *